Cabinet - Bath Vanities
- Bathroom vanity heights are flexible and can range from 32”-43” depending on the height of the user.
- Upper cabinets can also be considered to sit on top of the bathroom countertop for additional storage space. Some would argue that you can never have enough bathroom storage!
- If you do not have a separate place for linen storage, the bathroom may need additional storage for these items.
- Like with kitchen cabinets, wicker baskets can be a great storage place for items in the bathroom that you want to display or access frequently.
- Cabinets designed for over the toilet can provide additional storage.
- If you have the space, consider dropping the center section of bathroom cabinets to a lower height can create a convenient area to allow for a bench or seat to applying make up or to sit and take your time while getting ready for the day or ready for bed. If you haven’t planned a chair or place in your bedroom or closet to put on or take off your socks, this can also be a helpful place!
- The same spice insert that is used in the kitchen can be used in the bathroom to organize make up and other small bathroom products.